Saturday, October 25, 2008

Good things too have to come to pass...

Hey guys sorry I haven't blogged but this was set up for Matt and I and the morning show. Please don't be made a Matt! It was the company that we work for that let me go along with a few others. Matt was the best partner I ever had and I will always be thankful for the time we had to spend together and all the friends I made along the way.
If you get a chance give Matt a call and let him know he's doing a great job. I know it's hard to go on being happy on the air when your heart has been taken from you. Maybe things will work out so we can work together again, but until then just keep me in your prayers and know I am thinking about each and everyone of you who called into the radio station or stopped by to see me when I was hanging out at a location broadcasting live.
Live, Laugh and Love,
Dee Stevens
You can keep in touch by going to my website at www.deestevens.com

No comments: